This is an Agreement between you and Distro Channels Ltd. (“Company”) that describes the Terms of Service (“Terms”) with respect to your access to and use of content, reports, documents, products, and online services (referred to collectively as the “Services”) we make available through https://www.DistroChannels.com, https://www.DistroList.app , and our social media platforms, including but not limited to Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, X (formerly Twitter), and YouTube (referred to collectively as the “Sites”). “We,” “our,” and “us” means the Company Distro Channels Ltd. (https://www.DistroChannels.com) and its affiliates. “You,” “your,” “visitor,” “member,” “their,” and “user” means the individual accessing these Sites and Services. The Sites contain data, programs, and programs (“Software”). Please take the time to read the Terms carefully as it governs your use of the Sites and Services.
All the terms of the Agreement apply without modification by you and together constitute legally binding terms between you and Distro Channels Ltd. By using or accessing the Services, Sites, and/or Software or by agreeing to the Terms where the option is made available to you, you understand and agree to abide by these Terms whether on your own behalf or on behalf of the company, business, or organization you represent. If you do not agree, you may not use or access the Services, Sites, or Software. To use this site, you must be 13 years of age. If a country or jurisdiction has a lower age for access to websites, apps, social media platforms, or for training or services that age will be used instead of 13.
From time to time, Distro Channels Ltd. may revise, amend, or otherwise change these Terms without prior notice to you. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review these Terms periodically for changes. You agree that your use of the Services, Sites, and Software after the effective date of such change will constitute your consent to the revised, amended, or otherwise changed Terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you must stop using the Services, Sites, and Software.
Your Use of the Services
Distro Channels Ltd. provides you with a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, personal and non-sub-licensable license to use the Services, Sites, and Software. Accordingly, you agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, or resell the content from the Services, Sites, and Software for any purpose. You must not obscure, alter, remove, or delete any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the Services, Sites, and Software. You will not copy, modify, adapt, translate, or otherwise create derivative works of any of the content from the Services, Sites, and Software obtained. You warrant that you will not attempt or assist others to attempt or actually reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Software. You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations in your use of and access to the Services, Sites, and Software.
Provision of the Services
You understand and agree that Distro Channels Ltd. may modify, terminate, suspend, or otherwise adjust any and all aspects of the Services, Sites, and Software at any time without prior notice to you. You acknowledge and agree that if Distro Channels Ltd. disables access to your account for non-payment or other material breach of the Terms, you may be prevented from accessing the Services, Sites, and Software, your account details, or any files or other content that is contained in your account.
Accounts, Passwords, and Security
As part of the registration process, you are required to create a Distro Channels Ltd. account (“Account”) and provide certain information, which may include, but not limited to, your name, business name, address, phone number, credit card, and email address. You agree that any registration information you give will always be accurate, correct, and up to date. You are responsible for creating a secure password and protecting the Account from unauthorized access. You will be held responsible for any activity that occurs under your Account. You are solely responsible for any and all activity that occurs on or through your Account. You agree to notify Distro Channels Ltd. immediately of any unauthorized use of your Account or password or any other breach of security. Distro Channels Ltd. may access your Account from time to time to provide you assistance with technical or billing issues or to maintain or improve the Services, Sites, and Software.
Certain features of the Services, Sites, and Software are associated with charges or fees. All charges and fees are listed in U.S. Dollars unless expressly identified otherwise. You agree to pay any applicable charges and fees associated with your use of the Services, Sites, and Software. To access the parts of the Services, Sites, and Software that are associated with charges and fees, you must provide requested details and follow applicable billing procedures. By providing a payment method, you represent that you are authorized to use the payment method you provided and that the information provided by you is true and accurate. Distro Channels Ltd. Accounts are billed in advance.
You may use the data/content collected and displayed from your use of the Services, Sites, and Software solely for informational purposes. You understand and acknowledge that such data/content may not be exhaustive and the analysis of the data/content is based on what third-party data sources provide to Distro Channels Ltd. The data/content is based on publicly available data/content and Distro Channels Ltd. does not verify the accuracy of data/content provided by such third parties. Any use of the data/content except as specifically described herein, including sharing information obtained from the Services, Sites, and Software with others, is strictly prohibited. In addition, the data/content collected and displayed may require access to third-party sites and such third parties may prevent Distro Channels Ltd. from generating such data/content. Furthermore, government regulations and/or compliance with applicable laws may prevent Distro Channels Ltd. from using certain data/content or providing it to you. You agree that you shall evaluate and bear all risks associated with the Services, Sites, and Software, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or integrity of such Services, Sites, and Software. By using the Services, Sites, and Software, you represent and warrant that you have such knowledge and experience in financial and business matters that you are capable of evaluating the merits and risks of the information made available in the Services, Sites, and Software, and make effective use of the Services, Sites, and Software provided by Distro Channels Ltd. You acknowledge that the Services, Sites, and Software are made available to you without any warranties of any kind. By using the Services, Sites, and Software you understand and agree that your use of the Services, Sites, and Software is at your sole discretion and risk. The Services, Sites, and Software may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third-party vendors and other third parties (“External Sites”). You acknowledge that Distro Channels Ltd. is not responsible for the availability of, or the materials located on or through, any External Sites. You acknowledge that by accessing the Services, Sites, and Software, you may come into contact with content that you find harmful, offensive, threatening, indecent, or objectionable, and you acknowledge that Distro Channels Ltd. shall have no liability to you for the content including, but not limited to explicit language and other potentially offensive material.
You must not create multiple accounts for disruptive or abusive purposes, or with overlapping use cases. Mass account creation may result in suspension of all related accounts. Please note that any violation of these Terms is cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.
Cancellation or Termination
You may cancel the Services, Sites, and Software at any time, with or without cause. You understand and accept that by canceling the Services, Sites, and Software: i) you may be obligated to pay all charges made to your billing account up to the time of cancellation; and ii) you may lose access to and use of your Account and any Services, Sites, and Software credits contained therein. You acknowledge and agree that Distro Channels Ltd. may terminate your Account for cause with or without prior notice to you. Cause for termination includes but is not limited to infringement or violation of the Terms, partial or complete discontinuance of the Services, Sites, and/or Software, extended periods of inactivity on your Account, request to do so by law, and non-payment of fees or charges owed by you to Distro Channels Ltd. Cancellation or termination of your Account will result in the immediate cessation of access to the Services, Sites, and Software, and deletion of your Account and everything contained therein. All terminations are at the sole discretion of Distro Channels Ltd., and you agree that Distro Channels Ltd. shall not be liable to you or any third party as a result of Account termination.
You acknowledge and agree that the Services, Sites, and Software are the exclusive property of Distro Channels Ltd. and except as may be otherwise provided herein, Distro Channels Ltd. does not grant any express or implied right in them to you. You agree not to remove, obscure, or alter any proprietary rights notices (including copyright and trademark notices) that may be affixed to or contained within the Services, Sites, and Software. Distro Channels Ltd. owns the copyright for the Services, Sites, and Software as a compilation. All content included on/in the Services, Sites, and Software, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, and data compilations is the property of Distro Channels Ltd. or its content suppliers and protected by international copyright laws. Any third-party marks displayed on the Services, Sites, and Software are the property of their respective owners. You further acknowledge that the Services, Sites, and Software may contain information that is designated confidential and you shall not disclose such information without Distro Channels Ltd.’s prior written consent.
We are committed to ensuring our Services, Sites, and Software are accessible to everyone. Please refer to Distro Channels Ltd.’s current Accessibility Statement
Distro Channels Ltd. Marketplace Terms
By adding your product to the Distro Channels Ltd. Marketplace (“Marketplace”), you accept the terms below:
1. You are the owner, developer, or founder for the product you are adding or have the legal right to list the product.
2. Your product is a digital or physical product that is in full compliance with the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC). You may review all their terms at http://www.ftc.gov/. Refer to this helpful article from FTC: https://www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/business-center/guidance/advertising-marketing-internet-rules-road.
3. Your physical or digital product is compliant with any and all applicable U.S. and International laws pertaining to physical or digital products and International imported goods.
4. You accept full responsibility for the content of your product and its description. Our marketplace simply serves as a display for your product.
5. You are accepting any and all legal liability of listing your product on the Marketplace and agree to release Distro Channels Ltd. of any liability for your product, its content, or any digital goods.
6. By listing your product on the Marketplace, you must provide valid and working contact information, such as your name and email address, as well as valid and working contact information for your product support.
7. If your product has an affiliate, partner, or ambassador program, you must provide full disclosure and resources such as any replicated sites, marketing materials, and any other relevant information that may help your affiliates, partners, or ambassadors, not only in sales of your product, but also stay compliant with your company’s terms.
8. Your product must NOT contain any financial, income, or monetary claims.
9. Your product must NOT contain any medical cure claims.
10. Distro Channels Ltd. prohibits the listing of the following examples of products (which include, but are not limited to): unlicensed proprietary content, any product that encourages unlawful transfer of rights or copyright violations, digital cash, pyramids or schemes, money transfers, gift certificates, lottery tickets, real estate, deeds or trust, investment opportunities, malicious software such as but not limited to spyware or malware, pirated products, pornography or pornographic entertainment of any kind, any sexually explicit products (including digital sex products or sex toys), hacking tools, proxies, pharmaceutical or medical products, fake ID tools, spamming tools, phone services, phone numbers search or spam services, password services or email lists, hotel reservations, car rental services, any and all products promoting violence, hatred, discrimination, racism, or any criminal activity, and ANY other products or services that directly or indirectly violate FTC laws or regulations or violate the product creator’s copyright or product distribution, sales, and marketing requirements. If you have any doubt whether your product meets the Marketplace listing terms, please email our team at info@DistroChannels.com or contact us directly using the information at the bottom of these Terms.
11. Special consideration will be given to the following examples of products with prior authorization and approval from the Distro Channels Ltd. team (which include, but are not limited to): multi-level marketing products, affiliate physical or digital products, ambassador-eligible products, etc. Please email our team at info@DistroChannels.com for further information or contact us directly using the information at the bottom of these Terms.
12. Any and all products listed on the Marketplace are subject to a manual review and approval process. If you are found to violate any of the Marketplace terms, your product will be removed from the Marketplace immediately.
13. Any attempt to bypass these terms, hack the Marketplace, or violate the above stated terms will result in a permanent ban from the use of the Distro Channels Ltd. influencer platform and immediate Account termination.
14. These terms are consistently reviewed and updated to meet all laws and regulations and may be updated without notice. Please review regularly for changes and updates.
If any provision or portion of these Terms is found to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the remaining provisions or portions shall remain in full force and effect. The invalid, illegal, or unenforceable provision or portion shall be deemed severed from this document to the extent of its invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability, and the rest of the document shall continue to be binding on the parties as if such provision or portion had not been included.
This severability clause is intended to preserve the enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms to the fullest extent permitted by law.
If you have any questions regarding these Terms or your dealings with our Services, Sites, or Software, please contact us:
Distro Channels Ltd.
DistroChannels | 40 Haling Road, South Croydon, SURREY CR2 6HS United Kingdom
Terms of Service updated December 1, 2023.